Android Phones, like Samsung Galaxy: How to block or auto-reject calls and callers
Android Phones, like Samsung Galaxy, Motorola, etc.
How to block or auto-reject calls and callers - The
Android phones, like the Samsung Galaxy phones: Auto Reject.
Once you add a number to the list, future calls from that number are automatically
ignored and the call is forwarded to voicemail.
Steps to block a number you have already received
- After receiving a call, select the number in your recent
- Press the three vertical dots in the top right part of the
- You should see "Add to Auto reject list". Press it.
Note To unblock a number, just repeat the process and Unblock
To manage the call rejection list and block calls from Unknown
- From the Home screen, tap Contacts (usually an icon located
at the bottom). OR navigate to Apps > Contacts.
- Tap the Menu icon Menu icon (located in the upper right) (it
usually looks like three vertical dots
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap Call.
- Tap Call rejection.
- Tap Auto reject list.
- If you want to block future calls from unkn own numbers,
tap "Unknown number" so it displays as checked.
- You can change the status of numbers on the list (to block
or unblock) by tapping them
To add more numbers
Follow steps 1 to 6 immediately above, then to add a contact or
number to the list,
- Tap the Create icon + (located at the top).
- Enter the full 10-digit phone number. (you can also, tap the
Contacts icon Home screen Contacts icon (located to the right of
Enter number field) to add numbers from your contacts list)
The phone allows more sophisticated fiulters, like:
- Exactly the same as
- Starts with
- Ends with