Identity Theft Government Agency Resources
Find out what government agency or other consumer advocacy group to call when you think you may have been the victim of identity theft. about many identity theft topics.
For Consumers: About Identity Theft
|Consumer and Professional Organizations|
|United States Federal Government Resources|
- A Crook Has Drained Your Account. Who Pays?
- Classic Cons... And How to Counter Them
- Pretext Calling and Identity Theft
- When a Criminal's Cover is Your Identity
- Your Wallet: A Loser's Manual
And please let us know about any suspicious calls or emails you receive. We look for patterns so that we can alert the authorities and victims to new scams, before it is too late!