Consumer Rights: Know Your Rights!
Know Your Rights as a Consumer
Knowing your Consumer Rights, those established by Federal or
State laws and regulations is important when you have an issue with
a product or service. Also see this page about
consumers make in using their Rights.
Debt Collection Rights
- Your Patient Rights - Fully Insured Employer Group Plan Brochure
- Your Patient Rights - Individually Purchased Plan Brochure
- Your Patient Rights - Managed Care Plan Brochure
- Your Patient Rights - Self-Insured Employer Plan Brochure
Cooling Off Rule [PDF]
- Explains your three-business-day right to cancel purchases
How to Right a Wrong [PDF]
espa'ol] - Explains your rights when it comes to mail and telephone
order shopping, unordered merchandise, and door-to-door sales. Also tells
you how to write an effective complaint letter, and lists some resources for
additional help. 8.5"x11", 4 pages.
Telemarketing Consumer Rights
Warranties [PDF] - Explains that federal law requires that warranties be available for you
to read before you buy, even when you're shopping by catalog or on the
Internet. 8.5"x11", 4 pages.
Weight loss Rights